How would you like to get more business from your website and see it ranked #1 in Google, Yahoo, Bing?
Redundant question of course, since we all want to get more business and get to the top of the search engine results.
Just think for a moment about how much more business being at the top of the search results would give you. Your website is your silent sales person. It should be paying it’s way for your business, just like a real sales person does. If it’s not then it’s time for a change.
Web marketing and internet marketing should be an integral part of your business. You’ve spent the money on a website, now it’s time to make it work for you. Think of web marketing just like your normal offline marketing for your business. It’s an investment not an expense.
The trick is to not only get more visitors to your website but convert them into leads / clients / sales.
This simply takes 2 things. Better seach engine rankings for keywords that bring in highly targeted prospects saving you money on your normal advertising because it’s FREE, and a website that directs people to take whatever action you want them to take.
We can help with both those tasks and more.
Bottom line. A high ranking in the search engines actually equals more business and a well designed marketing driven website will convert more leads.
We are not just another search engine optimisation (SEO) company. If you want that, there are plenty of operators in Brisbane I’d be happy to direct you to. We focus on the whole marketing picture.
What’s the point of driving more traffic to your website if it’s terrible at converting visitors into taking action. Don’t waste your time.
From one busy business owner to another you aren’t interested in the nuts and bolts of how to make your website achieve more, just as I don’t ask my mechanic how they fix my car. You just want someone to make it happen.
Here’s how we can help you achieve more from your business online…
- search engine optimisation – get free targeted traffic
- local search optimisation – get free targeted traffic
- conversion of website visitors into action takers
- online video marketing – staff videos / client testimonial videos / product videos / service videos
- setting up email newsletters for ongoing marketing
- automatic follow up email autoresponders
- free reports to get visitors to signup to your mailing list
- social media (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
- pay per click advertising (Google Adwords)
- web design or development
- web hosting
- offline direct response marketing
Do You Qualify To Work With Us?
- Are you an Australian business with a local Australian operation?
- Are you happy to have us make small or large adjustments to your existing website to make it search engine and market leadership friendly?
- Are you open to increasing your business profile online, and getting more business from your website. Which means we may get active on YouTube, Twitter or Facebook on your behalf if you aren’t already active in that space. This is not a requirement but will fast track your higher rankings when used correctly?
If you are not those things, then please don’t apply.
Here’s what one happy business owner had to say…
“I looked around the internet for somebody to do my Search Engine Optimisation, and was astounded by the number of people offering the service. Being a Professional Photographer, a number 1 ranking on Google is more competitive than the industry itself! As I have a love, hate relationship with all things computer, I really wanted somebody who was going to be patient and reliable to talk me through the process. I also wanted somebody who was in Brisbane, and who would return my calls promptly.
Aaron, from Netrospect came recommended to me though a colleague, and he fit all of the criteria. When we began our SEO, my website did not even rank on Google. A few weeks later, and we were already up to page 18! Now after a few months I’m on the front page at position #3, each week, we get closer and closer to the prized spot – thanks Aaron.”
Ok, how much does it cost, and how do we get started?
The investment in your web marketing is dependant on the amount of help that you require and how mature your website presence is.
Within a few minutes of having a chat on the phone, and after answering a couple of simple questions about your business, and looking at your situation and where you want to get to, we’ll have an online marketing plan put in place.
Since marketing your business on the internet is a committment I don’t take lightly and we’ll be working together for a few months, I choose not to work with all businesses, and am very selective with my clients.
However don’t let that discourage you from contacting me.
I look forward to hearing from you, and taking your business online to the next level.
If you have any questions or wish to get started right away, just contact me personally via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 799 085.