Search Engine Marketing Resources
This is a massive area of online marketing that you should at least spend some time on. Even just getting your website search engine friendly is more than most people do, and it’s not that hard.
Also these links below are PDFs from a search engine marketing expert that are full of great ideas. Brad Callen is his name and his software is SEO Elite.
Netrospect uses SEO Elite on a daily basis for our clients and our own sites.
It’s so easy to use and we highly recommend it. You will be amazed at the results it yields and the advantage it gives you to position yourself on the search engines using your competition to get you there.
We are providing these lessons below, since they summarise what is required to achieve good rankings in search engines. For more indepth information you should do a search for ‘Search Engine Optimization’.
Of course this all takes time and Netrospect can do it all for you. Simply contact us and we’ll have a chat about your needs.
- SEO Lesson 1 – Getting started with keywords
- SEO Lesson 2 – Adding keywords to your website
- SEO Lesson 3 – Getting into Google in less than 24hours
- SEO Lesson 4 – Offpage optimisation not just onpage optimisation
- SEO Lesson 5 – Software to automate optimisation process
- SEO Lesson 6 – Analyse sites that rank higher than you do
- SEO Lesson 7 – What to do with your analysis results from SEO Lesson 6
- SEO Lesson 8 – What not to do with your onpage optimisations
- SEO Lesson 9 – What not to do with your offpage optimisations
- SEO Lesson 10 – Why offpage optimisation is so important
- SEO Lesson 11 – Now your homepage is right what about your inner pages
- SEO Lesson 12 – How to Rank #1 in Google and Yahoo overnight
- SEO Lesson 13 – Let’s talk about Google Sandbox and how to beat it
- SEO Lesson 14 – Link building 101
- SEO Lesson 15 – Secret to optimising for Yahoo and MSN
- SEO Lesson 16 – Using a weblog (blog) to better your ranking
- SEO Lesson 17 – Why can’t I get all my pages index by the search engines
- SEO Lesson 18 – Submitting your website to web directories
- SEO Lesson 19 – Jump on the bandwagon with Google Adsense
- SEO Lesson 20 – Secret to indexing pages with blog and ping
- SEO Lesson 21 – SEO Tools and Resources
- SEO Lesson 22 – Part 1: Pay per click advertising
- SEO Lesson 23 – Part 2: Mastering Google Adwords
- SEO Lesson 24 – So what does Google really want?
- SEO Lesson 25 – Become an instant SEO Forum expert
- SEO Lesson 26 – Are you keeping your site out of Google?
- SEO Lesson 27 – The power of using a sitemap
- SEO Lesson 28 – Part 1: Steps to optimising your own website – Case study example
- SEO Lesson 29 – Content sites for Google Adsense income
- SEO Lesson 30 – Where to get unlimited content for free
- SEO Lesson 31 – Know how to sell?
- SEO Lesson 32 – Cheat sheet for writing million dollar sales letters
- SEO Lesson 33 – Advanced copywriting techniques to a successful business
- SEO Lesson 34 – Viral marketing or Buzz marketing
- SEO Lesson 35 – Organic marketing and natural SEO
- SEO Lesson 36 – Your daily reading list : recommendations
- SEO Lesson 37 – What else can you use, besides Google Adsense
- SEO Lesson 38 – Part 1: Email marketing basics
- SEO Lesson 39 – Part 2: How to setup your own email marketing campain
- SEO Lesson 40 – Part 3: Your ‘master’ email marketing plan
- SEO Lesson 41 – Part 4: Advanced email marketing strategies
- SEO Lesson 42 – Why is article marketing so important in 2006
- SEO Lesson 43 – Part 1: How well do you know your SEO : Pop Quiz
- SEO Lesson 44 – Part 2: Pop Quiz Review
- SEO Lesson 45 – Are you ready to really move your online businss – info products
- SEO Lesson 46 – The 7 simple steps to writing your very own ebook